Two days ago i noticed my kitten had a few fleas. I went into my local pet store to find a product safe enought to use on my 3 1/2 month old kitten.

The girls at the counter reconmended this shampoo. I stressed her young age/wieght. The girl said it would be fine "its made for kittens". Soon after giving my baby fur ball her bath she had bubbles coming from her nose and mouth.

She was breathing heavy and SHE WENT LIMP!..The rest of the day she wouldnt move. That night i rushed her to the emergency veteranary clinic in orchard park. The result was a fever and respiratory issue. 300$ later sent home with antibiotics at midnight.

This morning she couldnt walk. I sat her up and she attenpted to walk but couldnt walk straight and fell over. She wasnt moving on her own. Took her today to eden vet clinic.

They told me she had a fever of 104 degrees!!! Gave her a shot to take down her fever. Now another 200$ later She is eating a little bit on her own and sitting up. I read the reviews on this shampoo after i almost lost my kitten today and I'M PISSED!!!..I ALMOST LOST HER.

I WILL BE WRITTING THE COMPANY AND THE PET STORE. I WILL ALSO BE SENDING MY VET BILLS AND WANT REEMBURSMENT. This product is extremely DANGEROUS!!! ..everyone that has had an animal harmed while using this should take legal action!

Completely pissed. YOUR PRODUCT ALMOST KILLED MY CAT!

Review about: Natural Chemistry Natural Flea And Tick Flea Control.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments