Natural Chemistry claims to KILL FLEAS, TICKS AND BED BUGS.It DOES NOT KILL TICKS !!!!

I began using this product last summer. Eight weeks ago my husband found an embedded, bloated tick on my dog ! Yesterday we had to take her to the vet because she was vomiting, had diarrhea, back leg pain, was not eating or drinking. We took her to the vet and she tested POSITIVE FOR LYME DISESEASE !!!

Now we have a $400.00 vet bill and my dog has to be on medication for a month. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT !!!! I was using the squeeze on applicator and the Natural chemistry spray for her bedding. I will never use any natural products again on my dog.

Using the "healthy" alternative has left my dog very sick. I have now learned how important it is to use the chemical versions for ticks, those products kill the ticks when they *** and before they can inject anything harmful into your dog.

If you love your animal.......you wont use Natural Chemistry.I'm sorry I did.

This reviewer shared experience about "does not work. my dog now has lyme disease." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $485. The author is overall dissatisfied with Natural Chemistry and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Natural Chemistry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Natural Chemistry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Natural Chemistry?

Comments