Natural Chemistry claims to KILL FLEAS, TICKS AND BED BUGS. It DOES NOT KILL TICKS !!!!

I began using this product last summer. Eight weeks ago my husband found an embedded, bloated tick on my dog ! Yesterday we had to take her to the vet because she was vomiting, had diarrhea, back leg pain, was not eating or drinking. We took her to the vet and she tested POSITIVE FOR LYME DISESEASE !!!

Now we have a $400.00 vet bill and my dog has to be on medication for a month. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT !!!! I was using the squeeze on applicator and the Natural chemistry spray for her bedding. I will never use any natural products again on my dog.

Using the "healthy" alternative has left my dog very sick. I have now learned how important it is to use the chemical versions for ticks, those products kill the ticks when they *** and before they can inject anything harmful into your dog.

If you love your animal.......you wont use Natural Chemistry. I'm sorry I did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Natural Chemistry Natural Flea And Tick Flea Control.

Reason of review: Does not work. My dog now has lyme disease..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2016.

Comments

#1420211

I can’t say whether this works or not. I purchased the flea and tick spray.

I have 2 white Maltese. I sprayed on tiny spray on the lower back of one to test it. The hair turned tan color. This was several months ago and a few haircuts and the hair still comes in tan.

So thankful I didn’t spray this all over my white dogs. Please, if you have white dogs don’t buy this.